Loughborough University – Wednesday 6 November 2019
Loughborough University would like to invite you to attend a Special Interest Group Meeting on ‘developing your in-house creative team’. All members of ACPME are welcome to attend.
The objective of this SIG will be to explore the following topics:
- Team dynamics – playing to strengths/complimenting skills/training
- Relationships and advocacy – with other teams/influencers/suppliers
- Campaigns and creative pitches – delivering presentations to rival agencies
- Evolving into digital design – designing for social media, digital screens and other
- Using technical innovation to enhance design and turn heads!
Paul Atkins, Design Team Leader at Creative and Print Services, Loughborough University will be leading this SIG, which will include presentations, group discussion and an opportunity to speak to other graphic and digital designers.
To find out more contact Paul: P.A.Atkins@lboro.ac.uk
Web-to-Print with Skyline
Skyline Web-to-Print The University of Glasgow – 24 October 2019
Following on from the University of Brighton’s and University of Bristol’s successful Skyline (from ePrint) user days, ACPME members are invited to gather again with Raymond and the team.
To find out more contact Raymond.Dickson@glasgow.ac.uk